1242 Downtown Drive
OBJECTIVE: Hospital Health Care Director
– More than 10years experience as a healthcare director for both large and mid-sized hospitals.
– Awarded Best Supervisor of the Month for six consecutive months.
– Expertise in promoting open communication with staff members.
– Spanish: Speaking, reading, and writing competence.
1994-present Assistant Hospital Health Care Director, Sloan-Kettering Hospital
– Develop a total quality management system that cut the time to set up a patients room by 50 percent
– Introduced a new computer system that impacted 15 hospital departments
– Promoted conflict resolution by setting up a weekly forum for more than 200 staff members and an 18-hour emergency training program
M.S. 1994: Nursing with a special focus on Administration
Thesis: Taking the Pain Out of Logistics Planning
University of Maryland
B.S. 1992: Nursing
Towson State University
Available upon request
More employment letters
Copyright © 2017 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes