- 1 Writing an Effective Sales Letter
- 2 Free Sales Letters Templates Promoting Product or Service :
- 220.127.116.11 Enclosing Newspaper Clipping
- 18.104.22.168 Selling a service – marketing
- 22.214.171.124 Responding to request for information
- 126.96.36.199 Turning down prospective business
- 188.8.131.52 Offering special services and discounts
- 184.108.40.206 Selling a development community
- 220.127.116.11 Sales Letter Soliciting new customers – interior decorating
- 18.104.22.168 Soliciting new customers – lending library
- 22.214.171.124 Soliciting new customers – insurance
- 126.96.36.199 Letter to purchasers of similar products
- 188.8.131.52 Wooing competitor’s customer – special offer
- 184.108.40.206 Offering local business employee discounts – stationery
- 220.127.116.11 Announcing new line of products
- 18.104.22.168 To a satisfied customer – home furnishing
- 22.214.171.124 Thank you note to new customer – home building products
- 126.96.36.199 Thank you for referral – veterinarian
- 188.8.131.52 Free service call
- 184.108.40.206 Repair problem – offering discount
- 220.127.116.11 Stimulating sales with a giveaway – food products
- 18.104.22.168 Special offer to qualify customers
- 22.214.171.124 Announcing a change of address
- 126.96.36.199 Promoting consulting service – a seasonal message
- 188.8.131.52 Selling a service to marketing
- 184.108.40.206 Selling a service – collection agency
- 220.127.116.11 Transmittal letter – catalog
- 18.104.22.168 Sofa-cum double bed
- 22.214.171.124 Sales appeal to economy
- 126.96.36.199 Sales appeal to sympathy
- 188.8.131.52 Promotional sales letter appeal to comfort
- 184.108.40.206 Sales appeal to health
- 220.127.116.11 Offer to a newly established trader
- 18.104.22.168 Sales letter offer to new home owners
- 22.214.171.124 Offer of a demonstration
- 126.96.36.199 Sample sales letter accompanying a catalogue
- 188.8.131.52 Sales letter accompanying a renewal notice
- 184.108.40.206 Promotional sales letter adding a bigwig to a prospect tour
- 220.127.116.11 Sales letter announcing a sales contest
- 18.104.22.168 Announcing a change in sales policy
- 22.214.171.124 Announcing an ad campaign to sales staff
- 126.96.36.199 Letter announcing a new catalogue
- 188.8.131.52 Announcing new products with rush delivery for the price of regular
- 184.108.40.206 Letter announcing a price decrease
- 220.127.116.11 Announcing a price increase
- 18.104.22.168 Approaching new contact at current client company
- 22.214.171.124 Approaching new management after old management rejection
- 126.96.36.199 Asking for a testimonial letter
- 188.8.131.52 Avoiding a business sales pitch
- 184.108.40.206 Closing to overcome business is bad now objection
- 220.127.116.11 Sales letter of closing to overcome customers don’t ask for your product objection
- 18.104.22.168 Closing to overcome high price objection
- 3 How Do You Introduce A New Product In A Letter?
- 4 Sales Page Funnel Templates
- 5 Top 5 Email Promotion Swipes Samples
- 5.1 Direct Selling Letters
- 5.2 Arranging Appointments
- 5.3 Headlines in Your Letters
Writing an Effective Sales LetterSelling is one of the most personal aspects of any business that has products or services to offer the public. Personality plays an important role. Some people are “born” salespersons and are successful on the strength of their own charismatic appeal. Other people, perhaps more experienced and knowledgeable, have to struggle to make sales because they are less affable and congenial than some of their colleagues. One area of letter writing in which you can improve your relationship with prospective customers and clients relates to personal letters and notes you may send in a casual way. Below are sales letters templates promoting product or service you can use.
Free Sales Letters Templates Promoting Product or Service :
How Do You Introduce A New Product In A Letter?This is a sample of detailed sales letter of introducing a new product :
Your Name Company Name Street Address City, ST ZIP Code Date Recipient Name Title Organization Name Street Address City, ST ZIP Code Dear Recipient Name: Yes, it’s completely true. You can replace your old, worn-out drill press and only pay $810 out of your pocket—but only if you are one of the first five people to respond to this letter. Let me explain. Last month, our small company took a big gamble and signed up for a Dynamic KL-100 Drill Press promotion offered directly by the manufacturer. To get in on the special promotion, we agreed to accept 24 KL-100 drill presses—nearly $60,000. (And for a small company like us, that’s a lot of money to be tied up in one product.) Nineteen were sold—so there are five left. And my boss says sell them now. My problem is your opportunity to save money: To move these last five drill presses, I have opted to do something bold, and a little enterprising. First, you should know the manufacturer’s promotion of these drill presses ends July 31st. Any unsold inventory I still have could be sold to another dealer at wholesale. Instead of doing that, I would rather sell you the drill press at a wholesale price and gain your goodwill. The regular price for a Dynamic KL-100 Drill Press is $6,000, but during this promotion,they are on sale for $5,300 (and that is a pretty good deal anyway). But until August 15th (I have extended the offer two weeks), you can buy one of our last six KL-100 drill presses for just $3,285. That’s a savings of $2,715.00! I promised you could get a KL-100 for only $810 and here’s how.... By buying a KL-100, you can qualify for a 50-percent tax credit under section 44 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. All because the KL-100 adjusts up and down to allow disabled and handicapped workers. You can also take the amount of the KL-100 and deduct it off your taxes using Section 179. (That is if you haven’t spent more than $20,000 on capital equipment this year.) That’s not all, here are a few more incentives for you to consider: We will give you a $3,000 trade-in for your old press (or you could donate it to a charity for another tax break). We’re adding in an extra 2-year warranty ($1,000 value), plus we’ll pick up your old drill press and deliver and setup the new KL-100—all at no cost for you! And I have even better news for you.... With this special promotion, you can use our 90-day, same-as-cash program. Now you can pay in three easy installments with NO interest. Do the math—it turns out that a new KL-100 will only cost $517. How can your shop be without one? You must respond before August 15th! First, I doubt if these drill presses will still be around until August 15th, because the first six shops that respond and place their orders will take them. This is a one-time only offer—it will never be repeated. When they’re gone, this special offer expires. But even if they are still here—which is unlikely at this bargain price—this offer must expire. That’s because we will be shipping out the remaining KL-100s to other dealers in the country. We must make room in our warehouse for the fall inventory. Here’s what you should do now: Pick up your phone and call me at xxx-xxxx. Reserve one of these last six KL-100’s now. If you’re still undecided, call me. I’ll be glad to answer any questions and fax more information to you. If you want to “test-drive” a KL-100, you can do that, too, here at our showroom. I’ll be glad to arrange a hands-on, no-obligation demonstration. Don’t delay. If you do, you’ll be giving up the ability of adding a new KL-100 drill press at this bargain price. When these five are gone, the next one we sell will be for $6,000. I really hope you’re one of the six lucky machine shops that decide to take advantage of this special opportunity. Sincerely, Your Name
Sales Page Funnel Templates
The ability to understand and write sales copy can result in significant business growth. Knowing how to measure and increase conversions can make all the difference. Let’s start by talking about the importance of a high converting sales page and what it meansGet Access To Your Sales Page Funnel Templates Here
Top 5 Email Promotion Swipes Samples
1) Email Promotion Swipes Sample -1
2) Email Promotion Swipes Sample-2
3) Email Promotion Swipes Sample-3
4) Email Promotion Swipes Sample-4
5) Email Promotion Swipes Sample-5
Direct Selling LettersAs a business, you are selling a service or product, as well as your image. The sample letters in this chapter intend to sell you, your company, your products, and your services to prospects and clients. These letters intend to initiate a sale, including:
Announcing a special offer.
Announcing a new service.
Introducing a new product.
Keep these thoughts in mind:
- Direct selling letters are used by salespeople to commence the sales process. The purpose is not to make a sale in the letter, but rather to start the process. For example, imagine trying to sell a $150,000,000-million dollar jet in a short business letter.
- The letter is a mere sales tool. It is just one part of the entire process.
- Direct selling letters are often more creative than other kinds of business letters.
- Review the earlier chapters for help in creating and writing the different parts of your direct sales letters.
Arranging AppointmentsAn important part of the sales cycle is setting up or arranging appointments.Sales and marketing personnel must often request meetings with prospects, clients, and customers. Of course, many people consider it just another sales call. Too often, they avoid calls and messages, or use technology to hide. Although persistence can pay off, it is often worthwhile to send a sales or pitch letter to work your way into a meeting. There are certain proven techniques that improve the chances of:
- your letter getting past (or being forwarded by) the secretary, administrative assistant, or personal assistant to your intended contact.
- your intended contact being interested in seeing you.
Headlines in Your LettersWhen writing headlines, try not to use more than 10 words; shorter is always better. The headline is likely to be read first; always keep it short and succinct. How do you treat unsolicited letters that you receive? Most of these letters go directly into your trash, and many are not even opened. A few seconds is all it takes for someone to decide whether to read a letter or discard it, and most likely, you do the same thing. A secretary or assistant will open your letter, and they, too, will decide in just a few seconds whether to read on or throw it away as “junk mail.” If your intended contact gets the letter, it will only be a few second decision whether to read on, or toss your letter. Your goal may be a face-to-face meeting. In the sales process, you might want to aim first for a telephone appointment. It is during that qualifying discussion when you can explore the customer or prospects needs. You can do a lot on the phone; your helpful questions can help you understand the current situation. As part of the sales process, you can then set a face-to-face meeting. Seeking only a telephone appointment as an initial aim often makes it easier to get the ball rolling, and your sales letter seriously considered. It also demonstrates that you have a professional appreciation of the value of your prospect’s or client’s time.
Want to learn more similar topic about sales letters templates promoting product or service? Below are related examples: