Below are useful expressions of closes for replies to complaints :
- We assure you that we are doing all we can to speed delivery and offer our apologies for the inconvenience this delay is causing you.
- We hope you will be satisfied with the arrangements we have made.
- We trust these arrangements will be satisfactory and look forward to receiving your future orders.
- We regret the inconvenience which caused this matter.
- We apologize once again for the unfortunate mistake and can assure you that a similar incident will not occur again.
Related Examples :
- Useful expressions of openings for replies to complaints
- Useful expressions of openings for letters of complaint