Retirement is a prominent milestone in life, and announcing it to family, friends, and colleagues is an important step in the process. A retirement announcement is a way to share the news of your retirement with those who are important to you. It can be formal or informal, depending on your preference.
You can send retirement announcements through email, mail, or even social media. No matter how you desire to announce your retirement, you must ensure your message is clear and concise. With the right words, you can make sure that everyone knows about your retirement and celebrates this special moment with you.
Retirement announcement wording ideas
- After many years of dedicated service, [Name] is retiring from [Company]. We thank [him/her] for [his/her] hard work and wish [him/her] all the best in [his/her] retirement.
- After a long and successful career, [Name] is retiring from [Company]. We thank [him/her] for [his/her] years of service and wish [him/her] a happy and fulfilling retirement.
- It is with mixed emotions that we announce the retirement of [Name] from [Company]. We thank [him/her] for [his/her] years of dedication and wish [him/her] all the best in the next chapter of life
- After many years of hard work and dedication, [Name] is retiring from [Company]. We thank [him/her] for all that [he/she] has done and wish [him/her] a long and happy retirement.
- With great sadness, we announce the retirement of [Name] from [Company]. We thank [him/her] for all of the hard work and dedication over the years and wish [him/her] all the best in the future.
Below is sample retirement announcement email to colleagues :
It is with mixed emotions that I announce my retirement from [Company Name] after [number of years] of service.
I have been fortunate to have worked with such an amazing team and I am grateful for the opportunities I have had to learn and grow. The work we have accomplished together make me proud and I am confident that the team will continue to do great things.
I plan to spend my retirement enjoying time with family and friends, traveling, and pursuing hobbies.
Thank you for your support and friendship over the years. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Want to learn more similar topic about retirement announcement? Below are related examples :